Attention: The first flight with the new Airbus A310 what will be held on April 29, 2015, is sold out!
We will not offer more flights with the Airbus A310 after this flight. Sorry for this!
Typical programme for a Zero G flight:
8h45: Arrival at Novespace (Bordeaux-Mérignac airport)
- Arrival formalities, issue of flight suit, preparation for the flight with your instructor
9h30: Briefing by Jean-François Clervoy
- Presentation of parabolic flights, the principle, flying techniques, the benefits for science and space research
- Presentation of the Air Zero G flight crew
- Description of the zero-g discovery flight (in-flight activities and events).
- Safety instructions
- Practical advice for making the most of the periods of weightlessness
- Possibility of visiting the aircraft with your instructor
11h00: Light meal
12h30: Closure of aircraft doors
- Flight preparation (on-board safety demonstration)
- Access to the free-floating zone, preparation for the parabolic flights with your instructor. For easier acclimatisation, this flight phase begins with a parabolic arc simulating Martian gravity (0.38g) followed by two more simulating gravity on the Moon (0.16g) and then 12 zero-g parabolic arcs (0g)
- Return to seats in preparation for landing
- Distribution of diplomas by Jean-François Clervoy
16h00: Light meal
- Presentation of photos and films taken during the flight (by Novespace)
Price: 6.000,00 Euro p.p.
Zero-G flights are accessible to anyone over 18 on production of an appropriate medical certificate. It is necessary to do a medical check at side of your surgeon.
- Briefing by the experienced french astronaut Jean-Francois Clervoy
- Visit of the aircraft with a trainer
- Light meals (2x)
- Provision of an overall for the Zero-G flight
- Zero-G flight for 1 person on board the Airbus A300 Zero-G, comprising 15 parabolic arcs, or a total
cumulative time of 5 minutes in weightlessness.
- Hand over of the flight certificates by Jean-Francois Clervoy
- Presentation of the photos and the film which were taken during the flight
- Conclusion of a group insurance for the participants oft he Zero-G flight by Novespace
- Conclusion of a cancellation insurance for the zero-g flight (295,- € per person)
- Max. 1 accompanying person (264,- € per person)
The accompanying person will take part in the briefing and the debriefing but it will stay on ground
during the zero-g flight. Each accompanying person gets a flight overall as a souvenir.
If desired it is possible to book a 3-day-arrangement for 2 persons. This includes two overnight stays, a
touristic supporting programme and the Zero-G flight for 1 person. For further information please do not
hesitate to contact us.
New scheduled flights for 2015:
April 29, 2015 - Bordeaux Sold out!