2. Explanations of the equipment (flight suit, helmet, oxygen mask, floating device)
3. Your own original training catalogue from the the Royal Air Force and the flight manual
4. Bases of flying a jet / techniques, aerodynamics, jet-engines
5. Bases of flight medicine / physiology of the person in the flight
6. Bases of the flown type (JP4 and JP5) as well as it's history
7. Bases of a mission briefing (planning/weather/flight security/manoeuvres)
8. Installation in flown manoeuvres and it's sense in the combat flight
9. Explanation of geotypical occurrences in the training area (deep flights/orders/air traffic structure)
10. Expiry of the free flight
11. Basic behaviour on the flight working area / approach
12. Security guidelines with the stay close to ray airplanes
13. Imagination of the emergency equipment / behaviour in particular cases with next test. DUTY for users of the free flight.
14. Using of the ejection seat Martin Baker. DUTY for users of the free flight.
Furthermore your jet pilot's training contains the following :
Identity cards to the entrance of the airport area
All personal training documents
Trainings DVD: “From the pilot`s seat - Flying the Jet Provost”
Certification about successful participation
Catering (breakfast and lunch, as well as soft drinks, coffee)
Transport from airport Stansted to the North Weald-Airbase
Guidance on the airbase
Price: 2.650,00 Euro (without flights to Stansted and hotel stays)
Least participants: 1 person
Possible flight days: within the week from Monday till Friday
Registration and reservation: 4 weeks before the planned jet pilot's training
Medical certificate necessary
For flights to London Stansted we recommend Ryan Air.
As a hotel we suggest the favourable Days Inn Hotel directly near of the airport Stansted. Reservations can be carried out on-line. Please, arrange the dates of your flights and stays with us to the comparison.
Furthermore our jet flight training can be used excellently for efficient company seminars:
Top Gun seminar:
A unique and unforgettable training on the subject team education! Ask us for more details Other tips:
Restrictions apply to the participants who want to use the possibility of the free flight, we need the following additional qualifications and certificates :
min. 21 years old
Body height: min 1.55 m, max. 1.94 m
Weight: min 50 kg, max. 95 kg
Good health general situation
No heart pacemakers and/or prosthesis
No diabetes (independent of type)
No persons who suffer from states of anxiety and claustrophobia
Pregnant women are basically excluded
Harmlessness certificate of your surgeon to the participation in a subsonic flight in the load area of -2 to +5g(for owners of a pilot's license a valid Medical class 3) is enough
Existence of 2 tests about use of the emergency equipment / behaviour in special cases and catapult seat
Signing the disclaimer of liability prescribed by the English aviation authority
English has to understand .
No consumption of alcoholic beverages 18 hours before the flight
No using of psychiatric drugs
It is not allowed to us to sell flights as singles and to promote the jet flights only as a flight. All payments served the realization of the training and cover the costs for your personal training objects, coaches, space rents, foods, transfer, guidances etc.
Co-flights without financial allowances (free flights) are permitted. For every airplane a passenger insurance and liability insurance exists, jets are maintenanced from the English aviation authority.
The airplanes are checked yearly and/or all 75 hours included the technique, engine, ejection seats, cell and avionics.
Ejection seats are not prescribed by the authorities, but our ejection seats are loaded. Full functioning. We know, why! Using of an ejection seat in emergency situations consists of a high active force of injuries. This kind of aircraft are not build for the transportation of passengers.